2018 Current Vendors
Accessories Etc. by Lisa
Bakers Roasted Nuts
Bear Creek Smokehouse
Blue Door Salon & Boutique
Blush of Benton
brooke + owens
Candles and Cream Collection
Cooper Candy Co.
Décor & More
Express Your Self
John Oliver Dowdle Interiors
Just for Jada / Luxury Linens
Just for Pearls
Karen Kennedy Artworks
McClain & Co.
Montalvo Interiors & Apparel
North Woods Primitives
Play Town LLC
RKCD - RK Collections Boutique
Simple Sassy Suppers
Southern Craze Designs
T's Beads, Inc.
Tammy Sue's Critters
Ted Hern Knives
The Peachy Frock
This Little Piggy
Threads of Hope
TRUE by A.Pepper
Usborne Books & More
Valley Road Ornaments
Fill out the form below or download the PDF version here and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, October 31
3pm-9pm | Vendor Setup
Thursday, November 1
8am - 5pm | Vendor Setup
5pm | All booths must be finalized
6pm-9pm | Girls Night Out
Friday, November 2
9:30am - 11am | Vendor Appreciation Brunch
12pm - 8pm | Public Shopping
Saturday, November 3
9am - 6pm | Public Shopping
5:30pm | Vehicle Giveaway
6pm-8pm | Vendor Move Out
Booth space pricing includes:
- Indicated booth space with one booth sign
- 8’ rear booth drape and 3’ side drapes
- 8’ skirted table with table cover and two chairs for each 10’x10’ booth space upon request
- Access to one electrical outlet
- Wireless internet and phone lines
- Move in help during designated hours
Vendor must provide:
- Any items needed for the operation of your booth not specifically listed above
- All items needed for customer transactions including, but not limited to: change, receipts, cash register, wireless credit card machine and slips
- Surge protectors and extension cords for all electrical equipment
Important Dates and Deadlines
2018 Vendor Application is available
Applicants notified if approved or rejected to be a vendor
25% minimum down payment due to reserve booth space
Vendor cancellation must be received in writing to be eligible for a refund
Booth payment deadline for all vendors
- Glitz & Garland is presented by the Benton Area Chamber of Commerce and the Saline Memorial Health Foundation with presenting sponsor Everett Buick GMC.
- Show hours have been modified for 2018 due to feedback received from vendors.
- A special Vendor Appreciation Brunch will be on Friday, November 2, from 9:30-11 am.
- All vendors must submit an application to be reviewed by the jury. Applications will be reviewed by the committee and applicants will be notified of the approval/rejection and booth assignment. Applications must include a list of merchandise you will be selling in your booth. Please be as specific and detailed as possible. Without prior approval by the committee, you will not be able to sell items not on this list.
- The committee will adhere to category limits and make every effort to separate similar vendors’ booths.
- Booth spaces will be assigned based on the order in which applications are received.
- Booth space is not guaranteed until full payment is received.
- Changes to original requests must be made in writing. Requests cannot be guaranteed.
- All vendors must submit a copy of their sales tax permit and food vendors must submit proof of liability and certificate of insurance. Registration will not be accepted until documentation is received.
- Vendors may not sublease or “sell” his or her booth space to another vendor.
- Vendors are responsible for the collection, payment and reporting of sales tax.
- No part of displays or stands may enter adjoining booths or extend into aisles.
- Vendors are encouraged to donate door prizes to be given away throughout the 3-day event. Vendors who participate will be recognized when the door prize is awarded.
For more information, contact:
Benton Area Chamber of Commerce
607 N. Market Street
Benton, AR 72015